lørdag den 26. februar 2011

Day 1 - Where and who?

 I woke up freezing my ass off. I was morning and couldn't remember anything - not even my own name! One thing was sure - I had to find shelter in this frozen wasteland. I had to get an overview of this world and decided to climp the tall mountain in front of me
From the top of the mountain, which I decided to name Panorama Mountain, I could spot a coast with less snow and a forest. Trees and the first signs of a milder climate gave me hope.
Looking back at where I woke up I could see nothing else, but snow and ice.
 
Further down the cost the snow was gone and I followed the sandy beaches
Looking back, Panorama Mountain began to dissapear in the mist. Better remember how to get back again.
I noticed land on the other side of the ocean and decided to swim over and explore it.
Not realizing for how long time I had travelled in this world I suddenly noticed the sun setting and the darkness engulfing the world around me. Noises could be heard in the distance and I knew I had to quickly find myself a shelter. I was able to topple a small tree and from its wood I made myself a crafting bench, an axe, some sticks. In the odd-looking rock formation nearby I found coal and was able to craft torches which significantly helped me during the nightfall.
A zombie attack wounded me and I had to barricade myself in the cave I had carved out when I mined the coal.
I spent most of the night listening to mosters swarming around the my cave - I hope they go away.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar